Terrorism was restricted to just 2 states before Mr Iron Man took the rath yatra and demolished the babri majid. Terrorism spread to all over the country after Mr Advanis yatra and babri demolition. We should not forget that. The contribution of Mr Advani to india is terrorism in the form that it is today. 2nd biggest mistake that he did was attack a statesman like MMS. Even most opponents of the congress party have high regards for MMS and the language used by Mr Advani for this architect of Reforms and taking out India out of a major financial crisis was most deplorable to say teh least. We should remember that MMS even defied Soniaji on the nuclear deal and threatened to resign if the deal did not go through. Most of us dont realise what impact the nuclear deal will have on the future of India. It will be a chapter written in golden letters and the next generation will salute this great job of MMS. Forget what all politicians said look at what Abdu kalamji and other scientists said about teh nuclear deal. Let us keep politics aside at least when it comes to our own and our future generations future. I salute the electorate of India for having understood what teh future generation needs. It is a vote for the clean image of MMS and the youthful vigour of Rahul gandhi
Re: can anyone answer this pls
by mota on May 16, 2009 05:33 PM
because its beter than roit and rape in the name of religion .external problems unites the nation but internal problem divides the nation and makes it weak
To day I feel sad for all those educated people who,for reasons they only know, spitted such unthikable venom and insults on Manmohan Singh and Gandhi family. I sicerely do not belong to any party but honestly beleive that we should build an inclusive India on the foundation of love for each other and tolerance for the faith, belives and customs of each other.Democracy and freedom of speech does not mean abusive and insulting language.
Friends I am elated today. On this Discussion Board I repeatedly requested all to vote only for voice of sanity, voice of unity and dream for an India where there is no second class citizen in the name of religion, caste,creed and region.You look around the world every where you see second class citizens in the name of colour of skin ...in the name of religion and cnflict.We are proud that we are the only country on the surface of the world where every citizen is equal in the eyes of our constitution and law. What the world aspires in a Democracy we have. Dont we know how long it has taken for a black to earn a little respect in America. Friends let us not regress but leave an India for our children where all religions and regions leave together happily and make this Nation not ony great but PROUD AS A HUMAN BEING.
Re: JAI FOR INCLUSIVE INDIA VS DEVICIVE POLITICS
by Anjan Hajra on May 16, 2009 01:18 PM
Vinod, You better take a table, stand up on it at the nearest crossroad and say this poudly...we have equal citizen rights....blah blah blah.....
You fool, I pity for you, don't knowe that we don't have same law (Uniform civil code), which is based on the basis of religion....first have some basic knowledge...
Re: Re: JAI FOR INCLUSIVE INDIA VS DEVICIVE POLITICS
by salman shaikh on May 16, 2009 01:42 PM
amongst 90%truth tht vinod has written, u cud just see the rest 10% of fault.. pity?? better feel for urself...