Discussion Board

Breaking up: How to get a clean DIVORCE

Total 48 messages Pages | 1 | 2   Older >
tejas joshi
What should i do???
by tejas joshi on Apr 27, 2014 03:27 PM  | Hide replies

Hi, My wife is not stay with me, she is stay with my father n law, we are separate since last 6 month, we are not talking with each other since 2 months, since my son was expired at the time of born, i dont know that she is ready to give divorce, also dont want to stay with me..what should i do? If i say for divorce they have right to ask for any compensation?? she not love me at all.

    Forward  |  Report abuse
krishna ghosh
Re: What should i do???
by krishna ghosh on Apr 04, 2016 07:22 PM
court will order you give alimony or compensation. cannot be avoided

   Forward   |   Report abuse
M Chandra Sekhar
seeking advice on divorce..
by M Chandra Sekhar on Nov 01, 2013 11:08 AM  | Hide replies

We had love marriage in the year of 2009, due to common ego problems a big fight has happened between me and my wife, after that she was left me on July 2010, and staying with her parents, myself and my parents are gone to her place and convinced her, but she was not interested to live with me and straightly said to my parents that I will give divorce to your son in the year may 2012, but as on date she was not turned up for divorce and my parents again visited her house and asked for compromise but she was not accepted and as on date she was not given any divorce, its almost of 3yrs completed she was not turned back to me.
I want legal advice for the following points.
1. My self can apply for divorce in the court, if I am apply any legal implications will arise? what are the remedies?
2. In the mean while shall get marry? if I am get marry any legal implications?

    Forward  |  Report abuse
krishna ghosh
Re: seeking advice on divorce..
by krishna ghosh on Apr 04, 2016 07:18 PM
you yourself can apply for divorce. don't get married before divorce case is complete. marry after you get divorce order & after you get all legal papers regarding divorce orders

   Forward   |   Report abuse
Message deleted by moderator
Message awaiting moderator review. |  Show message
shan ms
If the spouse is a lier...than???
by shan ms on Feb 25, 2013 10:37 AM  | Hide replies

If the spouse is a lier,and the whole family keeps, trying to cheat cruelly , mentally and Keeps changing their Locations,Changing their habits..(Like Hindus, following Christin without changing religion)try to extract financial benefits, Threatening with bad words and worst manner...How to handle this??? At what base i can file divorce ??? I am male 34yrs. wife,her parents and her brothers are doing this. More than a year she is not with me..

    Forward  |  Report abuse
Message deleted by moderator
Message deleted by moderator
Message awaiting moderator review. |  Show message
Message deleted by moderator
nishigandha das
You can never prove adulttery
by nishigandha das on Feb 24, 2013 07:19 PM  | Hide replies

The grounds available for divorce in India are just next to impossible to be proved. For e.g. Adultery cannot be proved. if someone's wife or husband stays with another man/woman, it is termed as just friendship. Sexual intercourse can never be proved because it occurs in dark closed rooms not in open beaches.
Hence, to get divorce you spend lots of money, energy and time.
New age solution - Live-together, no bindings attached
Indian Courts - they take 22 long years to decide a case of Rajiv gandhi's assassination. Imagine the time taken for divorce cases.
I am really sorry to say that human marriage life is only 15-20 years (from 25 - 40)
After the age of 40, marriage is just enough, then Children's education and their future is the main worry.
I wonder where this Indian society is heading......

    Forward  |  Report abuse
George Miller
Re: You can never prove adulttery
by George Miller on Feb 25, 2013 10:06 AM

Sorry dear, in this age of gizmos it is easy to prove adultery!

Besides, good private detectives have been getting the evidence for it for decades!

And marriages go bad mainly because of the lack of compatibility!

Two people getting married for the sake of getting married simply because their peers are getting married is a recipe for disaster in most marriages!

The new generation who has seen their parents go through this hell are already opting for the "New age solution"!

   Forward   |   Report abuse
Mukesh Mishra
don't read it
by Mukesh Mishra on Feb 24, 2013 02:17 AM

it is a copy paste book, don't go to court as the lawyers make money and the judges will just pass time. better consult your elders in the family as it will give you a solution. you have more brains then the legal system so do not make the mistake of going to court. the author is the most corrupt lawyer in family court.

    Forward  |  Report abuse
what to do if my lawyer and judge are adultrous with my wife?
by kumar on Feb 21, 2013 09:52 PM  | Hide replies

then how to proceed?

    Forward  |  Report abuse
Arjun Kumar
Re: what to do if my lawyer and judge are adultrous with my wife?
by Arjun Kumar on Feb 22, 2013 10:33 AM

Then you have hit the jackpot!

It is well known Indian judges are corrupt.

All you have to do is collect evidence of them ploughing your wife and show it to them.

Order them to give a judgement in your favor or you will give the evidence to Zee news!


   Forward   |   Report abuse
pratyush prasoon
Re: Re: what to do if my lawyer and judge are adultrous with my w
by pratyush prasoon on Feb 22, 2013 01:37 PM
Ahahaahaha.. Amazin answer Bro...

   Forward   |   Report abuse
Durga Prasad
Re: Re: Re: what to do if my lawyer and judge are adultrous with
by Durga Prasad on Jun 03, 2014 07:41 PM
Let the lawyer and judge first sort out who will take charge of your wife.. based on that..you will either get a case..or a judgement.

   Forward   |   Report abuse
Total 48 messages Pages: | 1 | 2   Older >
Write a message