It is because the film industry is a vicious circle and all the women artists enter it k owing perils of casting couch & exploitation Bit once a man either from the same industry or outside is supposed to know and understand before marriage itself and should behave with good understanding and broadminded mess but in practice male happens to be jealous thinking man can stray but wife should remain pure.sameway when a male film actors wife when she is housewife should be ready for the affairs of hubby with film filmy female artists.Then only marriages survive but fail once eachother start doubting others character Thatswhy 70% fail.Remaining 30% survive be side of compromise for the sake of property and money( by not divorcing and acting as love birds in public)
Re: Why cinema stars marriages fail mostly
by Sandeep Singh on Mar 02, 2020 11:32 AM
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?? THESE ARE ALL ON-SCREEN MARRIAGES PENNED BY SCRIPT WRITERS, NONE OF THEM IS A REAL-LIFE RELATION!!!
by Sandeep Singh on Mar 02, 2020 11:33 AM
DON'T GET CARRIED AWAY, THE ARTICLE HEADING IS MISLEADING!! THESE ARE ALL ON-SCREEN MARRIAGES PENNED BY SCRIPT WRITERS, NONE OF THEM IS A REAL-LIFE RELATION!!!