Re: Deepika :: I was speechless after watching this film.
by Sandeep Singh on Dec 21, 2015 10:51 AM
i was indeed speechless when kashibai (priyanka chopra) spoke 'koh-i-noor' before Nadir Shah did in 1739!!!
AS SARUKH KHAN HAS SAID INDIA AND INDIANS ARE INTOLERANT AND SPOILED INDIAS AND INDIANS IMAGE INTERNATIONALLY. ALL INDIANS SHOULD NOT WATCH HIS MOVIE DILWALE AND MUST WATCH PATRIOTIC MOVIE BAJIRAO MASTANI.
Yes you are honest to have said, but read & compare it in the light of real history.
Mr. Bhansali, I\'m not an expert in your field, but certainly adding a bollywood spice and tadka to such a film is not expected. Merely making giant sets is NOT a criteria or requirement of a \'memorable \' film. With all due respect to you as a filmmaker, PLEASE DO NOT SHOW things which never happened (based upon the promos I see on TV). It\'s an indication that you are ensuring a commercial success, and hence have added degraded and distorted songs or an \'item song in disguise\'.
1) \'People will be speechless\' = to see how the history is distorted at will.
2) \'People won\'t forget for a very long time\' = How Royal families were filmed, directed to act / portray in a false manner.
3) \'When people come out of the theatres there will be a stunned silence\' = A film disguised as a period film but contains many of today\'s soft porn filmi masala, it\'s natural that viewers are stunned, and silenced.
4) \'There will be so much to take back\' = - For the viewers : it\'s a trigger to read realities through authentic books, know the real Bajirao.
- And for film makers : How \'NOT\' to make a period film, and dare to show real period, real culture that existed, and dare to face commercial failures or success ! I\'m sure people WILL love real people with true qualities. A FEW HARD FACTS : Bajirao fought 21 battles in 20 years, and WON AL
Re: About Bajirao Mastani
by satish jadhav on Dec 17, 2015 03:48 PM
Bhansali could have made this film with all the tamasha and given any Title to this film,No problem. But the way He has murdered the History is unpardonable.The people in Maharastra will not take it Lightly.
Yes! One would be speechless after seeing Kashibai and Mastani engage in a dance face-off wearing midriff baring sarees! One would be left utterly speechless after watching Peshwa Bajirao cavorting to silly lyrics like 'vaat lavali'. Yes, indeed, Deepika, we'd all be left speechless after watching this purported historical romance!!