Discussion Board View article

Total 2 messages Pages | 1
vijay  iyer
by vijay iyer on May 17, 2021 03:31 PM  | Hide replies

sir, how can one reconcile shares purchased , if not reflected in their demat bank account..It could have been purchased via money control but via demat account only.
How to have realtime view of prtfolio ?

    Forward  |  Report abuse
Re: reconciliation
by PARESH MEHTA on Jun 21, 2021 11:01 AM
I think you need to register on CDSL and on the basis of your PAN cars they will keeptrack o f all yourinvestments made through any demate account, not only that they also provide quite good analysis of your portfolio monthly by email. Its all free of cost.

   Forward   |   Report abuse
Total 2 messages Pages: | 1
Write a message