Cut Pay to GovtMaadharChodhs (GMCs), Divert Money for Development
Nowadays many GovtMaadharChodhs (aka GMCs or 80% Gov employees) get pensions over 30K / pm, a class IV gov employee gets salary Rs 35K / pm, gov teacher 50k, lecturer Rs 1.5 lak, professor Rs 2 lak, MLAs & MPs 2 lak, besides heavy perks, corruption opportunities, etc.
I appreciate Modi's initiatives in collecting GST, Income Tax, etc but what is the use if most of this money is paid as fat salaries to 3% GMCs, of whom 80% are good-for-nothing fellows?
In pvt sector, only top 3% could be corrupt but 97% employees have to work hard. In govt 80% are corrupt and / or laggard fellows.
GMC laggards who eat up 10% GDP / yr seldom work, but work very hard when there is scope for corruption. GMCs spend 80% time eating paan & spitting on walls, talking SexPoliticsAndNonsense, playing cards 2 hrs when lunch time is 1 hr, etc.
GMCs thru strong unions often threaten nationwide strikes if their exorbitant demands are not met.
Pay good salaries only to defense personnel (on active assignments); reduce pay of GMCs to market-avg levels--stop salary revisions. Divert money thus saved to improve primary education, English skills, healthcare and birth control among poor, SC, ST, MBCs, etc and to support poor farmers driven to suicide. HIGH SALARIES TO GMCs KILLS PATRIOTIC SPIRIT OF NON-GOVT HARDWORKING CITIZENS.
(Instead of Rs 1Lac /PM to a GMC, better pay 10k-to-10 pvt sctr hard-workers)
We don't need to despair. The criterion set for ranking these universities is oriented towards Western education (euro-centric). Besides this is based on application which in some ways is soliciting. There are several indigenous institutes which may not even be aware of this and apply for ranking e.g. some colleges of Ayurveda, Sanskrit Universities, Madrasas, and other similar institutes. The future of Indian education is not bleak. Innovations are on their way. The newly released National Policy on Education largely focuses on liberal education and the multiple choices it offers is comparable to any western education. Government should make efforts to improve the infrastructure. secondly we are still spending 2.7% of GDP on education. PV Narasimha Rao dreamt of increasing this to 6%. It is yet to be done. Of the allocated funds, 75% is consumed by higher education leaving hardly 25% for school education. This shows that we need to change our priorities. We should strengthen the foundation before thinking of improving university education and aspire to rank among the first 300 or whatever.
Re: Top ranking universities
by Soumitra Goswami on Sep 13, 2019 04:03 PM
Nalanda will be opened again and all will be proven wrong. When plastic surgery was done on Ganesh and what not. We are coming world just wait.
Re: Re: Top ranking universities
by SwamiHomoanandaSaraswati on Sep 13, 2019 05:58 PM
Head transplantations were done for Ganesha (fixing elephantt's head) and Sage Daksha (Goatt's head). Also Lord Wardwa Mukha had horse's head.
THE PRESENT FORMAT OF RESERVATIONS ARE EMPOWERING CRIMINALS !!
NOW RESERVATIONS ARE MIN 60% AND ALREADY BREACHED SHAMEFUL LEVEL OF 80% IN SOME STATES. JatMaadharChodhs (JMCs), YadavMaadharChodhs (YMCs), GujjarMaadharChodhs (GMCs), PatidarMaadharChodhs (PMCs), MarathaMaadharChodhs, etc are not real OBCs, but real criminals. They claim equality with Kshatriyas or Vyshyas, hence have surnames Singh, Chaudhary, etc. Most of rapists, robbers, murderers, etc come from these communities.
JMCs destroyed Rs 25000 crores property agitating for OBC reservns in 2016. Now, the prosperous PatidarMaadharChodhs (PMCs) want reservns under OBC.
These criminals, posing as 'Champions of OBCs Cause', using reservns, are getting seats in IITs, IIMs, univs, etc, becoming IAS, Class 1 & other gov officials, ministers, CMs, etc. It is high-end OBCs who torture SCs / STs.
Now, most opportunities meant under EWS reservns for gen category poor will grabbed by High-end GenCategoryMaadharChodhs in Rs 6-8 lakh income category, not the poor among gen category.
Paying high salaries to GovtMaadharChodhs (GMCs / Gov employees) another reason for incr in demand for resrvns.
Remove the criminals like JMCs, YMCs, GMCs, PMCs, MMCs, etc and the wealthy like Modis, Jaiswals, Kapus, etc from OBC list. Give reservns only to the Most Backwards Classes (MBCs). Remove better off SCs / STs & limit quotas: SC, ST 15%, 5%, MBCs 15%, FCs BPL 5% & leave 60% for pure merit irrespective of income.
I dont think that our university cannot be in top 300 , Its all fake rating, those who gave money had got it listed. When maximum top management people in the global companies are emerging from India and the brains behind NASA as well as ISRO are from India then how come they cannot be in the top 300. I think they must have given more weight-age to infrastructure, where we might be lagging behind.