Not just for being a mere slogan but we need to change our constitution as it failed completely to bring in discipline, nationalism, equality in society and uphold the justice. Viz.. Some of the many failures of our constitution.
1. PM the supreme in democracy can seek back door entry (rajya sabha) to claim the coveted post. Instead he shall be people man but not just party man.
2. Constitution when mooted wanted reservations for one generation of SC/ST but we have seen few generations but those sections not only remain backward but many of the so called upper casts have become poor but not eligible for any reservation. Also minorities are denied this prevelage.
3. Police department - just left in the state as is after british left us. No improvement in their working style other than beating people as per the directions of a politician.
4. Honest men in uniform were always dethroned and selfish bootleggers given plum posts.
5. Last but highly vital, corruption usurped our socieity like monster that for every big and small work in government or otherwise, needed bribe... This pitiable state reflects India ranks 165 in human development index just above Pakistan but ranks among first 10 in the most corrupted nations list.
Imagine in a "DEMOCRATIC" country like ours, the post of the supreme leader is not by the choice of d people.. but its a choice of sum other member of his party.. At least he could have the decency to stand for an election..
Re: Indian Democracy
by Secularismsucks on Apr 20, 2009 10:00 AM
Pritham S...Why my friend dint you hear MMS speak in the Press Conference, IF ADVANI IS SO PARTICULAR ASK HIM TO CHANGE THE CONSTITUTION FIRST....Well, by virtue of this all preceding PM's of India well BUFOONS to be sticklers to getting elected by the people. MMS is a coward and WEAK PM.
It is a comedy that the PM who gets angry at being called weak, had to seek a far off constituency to cast his vote and not at his own natice place of residence. He proves to be weak politically also by not contesting and entering the Parliament by the right royal route of Lok Sabha. If he feels he has the support of the people, he should seek entry to Lok Sabha through election and not by selection to Rajya Sabha. His political survival should not depend on the Congress spin doctors but by popular mandate.
Shame on Congress and Indian democracy, our 'weak' PM was not even a elected representative and still PM. This is Congress, Ghulam of Sonia and Raj parivar (Dumbest Kunwar Rahul n Dumb priyanka). She is going to destroy this country with her black money by buying imcompetent like lalu, Mulayam, Commie, kapil Sibbal, Rajdeep, Barkha, Shobha De, Teesta..etc. Down with Congress and all their supporters.
Re: MMS is a freedom fighter......
by Rahul Singh on Apr 19, 2009 11:20 PM
come on modi, don`t demin our Sardarji to this level. I accept he has failed on almost all the fronts, but this man (present PM) does not deserve this disrespect.
MMS an economist? I doubt.He was not even a good teacher at DU.He had to leave teaching becoz his classes were empty. It was Rau who picked him up becoz he was a good clerk. He was picked up by Sonia becoz Sonia knew he could be dumped any time for the Royal Prince.Economist?